Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Susan Elizabeth Phillips
|ISBN:||9780061351525 0061351520 0062064215 9780062064219|
|Notes:||Ted ("little Teddy" AKA "young Teddy" from Phillips's books Fancy Pants and Lady Be Good) is all grown up now, along with Lucy (from First Lady) and Meg (from What I Did For Love).|
|Description:||387 pages ; 24 cm|
|Responsibility:||Susan Elizabeth Phillips.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Surprising depth of characters
Meg Koranda arrives in the small town of Wynette, Texas, just in time to fulfill her role as Maid of Honor in her best friend's wedding. Lucy is marrying Ted Beaudine, the town darling and the Most Perfect Man on Earth. Everyone loves him. Everyone. Even sunbeams seem to follow him around!...
- Was this review helpful to you?
User lists with this item (6)
- Romance, Contemporary(29 items)
by FVRL_booklists updated 2015-07-29
- Things I Recommend(1 items)
by Inana0508 updated 2012-04-26
- New Bestsellers at Bishop Mueller Library(125 items)
by muellerlibrary updated 2012-02-13
- New Fiction Jan - May 2011 @ Carteret County Public Library(107 items)
by carteretstaff updated 2011-06-23
- Most popular additions for February 2011(100 items)
by jamesfitch updated 2011-03-01