|提及的人：||Martin Luther King, Jr.; Martin Luther King, Jr.|
Martin Luther King, Jr.; Andrew Young; Rosa Parks; Coretta Scott King; Walter E Fauntroy; Aretha Franklin; Erma Franklin; Yolanda King; Dorothy I Height; Fred L Shuttlesworth; $cDalai Lama XIV $d1935- Bstan-AEdzin-rgya-mtsho; John Lewis; George S McGovern; Edward M Kennedy; Clayborne Carson; Peter Holloran
|注意：||Compact discs ; boxed set.|
|描述：||7 sound discs (480 mins.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.|
|内容：||Introduction (written and read by Andrew Young) --
The address to the first Montgomery Improvement Association (MIA) mass meeting (intro. written by Rosa Louise Parks and read by Mrs. Coretta Scott King) --
The birth of a new nation (intro. written and read by Reverend Leon H. Sullivan) --
Give us the ballot (intro. written and read by the Honorable Walter E. Fauntroy.) --
Address at the Freedom Hall rally in Cobo Hall (intro. written by Aretha and Erma Franklin, read by Yolanda King) --
I have a dream (intro. written and read by Dr. Dorothy I. Height) --
Eulogy for the young victims of the Sixteenth Street Baptist Church bombing (intro. written and read by Reverend Fred Shuttlesworth) --
Acceptance address for the Nobel Peace Prize (intro. written by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and read by Martin Luther King III) --
Address at the conclusion of the Selma to Montgomery march (intro. written and read by Representative John Lewis) --
Beyond Vietnam (intro. written and read by Ambassador George McGovern) --
Where do we go from here? (intro. written and read by Senator Edward M, Kennedy) --
I've been to the mountaintop / (intro. written and read by Andrew Young)
|責任：||edited by Clayborne Carson and Kris Shepard.|
* Timeless, inspiring and universal words of wisdom, this collection features the milestone speeches, including 'I have a dream...', of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., one of the greatest orators of the 20th Century
- King, Martin Luther, -- Jr., -- 1929-1968 -- Oratory.
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American -- African American authors.
- African American Baptists -- Speeches.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights movements -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- King, Martin Luther, -- Jr., -- 1929-1968.
- African American Baptists.
- African Americans -- Civil rights.
- Civil rights movements.
- United States.