Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||327 p. 24 cm.|
A smart, hard-driving thriller. Andrews fires on all cylinders in THE CALYPSO DIRECTIVE. --New York Times Bestselling Author, Grant Blackwood
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
The Calypso Directive is a fast-paced thriller - that kept me reading late into the night! Will Foster is kidnapped for a secret held in his DNA. He escapes from a medical facility owned by Vyrogen Pharmaceuticals, the company trying to profit from his...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Research institutes -- Fiction.
- Genetic engineering -- Fiction.
- Human experimentation in medicine -- Fiction.
- Pharmaceutical industry -- Corrupt practices -- Fiction.
- Genetic engineering.
- Human experimentation in medicine.
- Pharmaceutical industry -- Corrupt practices.
- Research institutes.