Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Camden miscellany. Volume the third.
[Westminster] : Printed for the Camden Society, 1855
|Named Person:||Thomas Howard Norfolk, Duke of; Walter Devereux Hereford, Viscount; Walter Devereux Essex, Earl of; Robert Devereux Essex, Earl of; Elizabeth, Queen of England; Catherine, of Aragon Queen consort of Henry VIII King of England|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Richard Almack; John Payne Collier; Frederic Madden; John Gough Nichols; Camden Society (Great Britain)
|Notes:||Each pt. has also separate t.p.|
|Description:||vii, 68, 26, 35, c, 55 pages : 1 illustration, facsimile ; 23 cm.|
|Contents:||[Pt. 1.]. Papers relating to proceedings in the County of Kent, A.D. 1642-A.D.1646 / edited by Richard Almack --
[pt. 2.]. Ancient biographical poems on the duke of Norfolk, Viscount Hereford, the Earls of Essex, and Queen Elizabeth from Gough's Norfolk mss. in the Bodleian Library / edited by J. Payne Collier --
[pt. 3.]. Relation of some abuses which are committed against the Common-Wealth ... / edited from the original ms. preserved in the British Museum by Sir Frederic Madden --
[pt. 4.]. Inventories of the wardrobes, plate, chapel stuff, etc. of Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond and of the wardrobe stuff at Baynard's Castle of Katharine, Princess Dowager / edited, with a memoir and letters of the Duke of Richmond by John Gough Nichols.
|Series Title:||Works of the Camden Society, no. 61.|
|Other Titles:||Papers relating to proceedings in the County of Kent, 1642-46
Historical poems of the sixteenth century, from the Norfolk mss. in the Bodleian Library
Relation of abuses committed against the Commonwealth, 1629
Inventory of the wardrobe, plate, &c. of Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond and Somerset, and an inventory of the wardrobe, &c. of Katharine of Arragon, at Baynard's Castle
- Norfolk, Thomas Howard, -- Duke of, -- 1538-1572.
- Hereford, Walter Devereux, -- Viscount, -- -1558.
- Essex, Walter Devereux, -- Earl of, -- 1541-1576.
- Essex, Robert Devereux, -- Earl of, -- 1565-1601.
- Elizabeth -- I, -- Queen of England, -- 1533-1603.
- Catherine, -- of Aragon, Queen, consort of Henry VIII, King of England, -- 1485-1536.
- Great Britain -- History -- Sources.
- Kent (England) -- History -- Sources.
- Great Britain -- History -- Henry VIII, 1509-1547 -- Sources.
- Royal households -- Great Britain -- Sources.