Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Handbooks and manuals
Handbooks, manuals, etc. Juvenile literature
|Material Type:||Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Target Audience:||Grade 4.|
|Description:||72 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm|
|Other Titles:||Fun and inexpensive projects for the little photographer|
|Responsibility:||by John Crippen.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Hours Of Inventive, Inexpensive Fun
From Christmas ornaments to puzzles to collages, Cameras For Kids has a wide variety of creative, inexpensive projects that children of all ages can make out of everyday photos and other images. In plain, straightforward language, author John Crippen outlines the basic instructions that children need...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Photography -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. -- Juvenile literature.
- Cameras -- Juvenile literature.
- Handicraft -- Juvenile literature.
- Creative activities and seat work -- Juvenile literature.
- Photography -- Study and teaching (Elementary)
- Creative activities and seat work.