Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||Originally published: Camilla Dickinson. New York : Simon and Schuster, 1951.|
|Description:||247 p.; 23 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Camilla Dickinson|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A good story of growing up and first love
Camilla is a sheltered 15 year old girl living in 1950's New York City. Her parents' marriage is falling apart and she turns to her best friend Louisa, who has more experience with quarreling parents. Frank, Louisa's older brother becomes a friend with whom Camilla explores new places,...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Family problems -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Coming of age -- Fiction.
- New York (N.Y.) -- History -- 1951- -- Fiction.
- Parent and child -- Juvenile fiction.
- Dysfunctional families -- Juvenile fiction.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Dysfunctional families.
- Parent and child.
- New York (State) -- New York.