Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Documentary television programs
Television news programs
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Nonfiction television programs
|Material Type:||Internet resource, Videorecording|
|Document Type:||Visual material, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Rick Young; Hedrick Smith; Hedrick Smith Productions.; PBS Video.; WGBH (Television station : Boston, Mass.)
|Language Note:||Closed captioned for the hearing impaired.|
|Notes:||Originally broadcast as a segment of the television program Frontline on May 16, 2006.
Special features include director's commentary.
|Credits:||Produced and directed by Rick Young ; written by Hedrick Smith & Rick Young.|
|Performer(s):||Correspondent and senior producer, Hedrick Smith.|
|Description:||1 videodisc (ca. 60 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Contents:||1. A new era --
2. Inside the story of United's bankruptcy --
3. Save yourself --
4. What's ahead?
|Other Titles:||Frontline (Television program)|
|Responsibility:||a Frontline coproduction with Hedrick Smith Productions, Inc. ; produced and directed by Rick Young ; written by Hedrick Smith & Rick Young.|
- Retirement income -- United States.
- Baby boom generation -- United States -- Economic conditions.
- Baby boom generation -- Retirement -- United States.
- Social security -- United States.
- Baby boom generation -- Economic conditions.
- Baby boom generation -- Retirement.
- Retirement income.
- Social security.
- United States.