You are not connected to the Shoen Library network. Access to online content and services may require you to authenticate with your library. Off-Campus Access
Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Named Person:||Anne Searle Bent|
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Suzanne Folds McCullagh; Art Institute of Chicago.
|Description:||311 pages : illustrations ; 32 cm|
|Contents:||Foreword / Douglas Druick --
Collector's statement / Anne Searle Bent --
Acknowledgments / Suzanne Fold McCullagh, Anne Searle Bent --
List of contributors --
Introduction / Suzane Folds McCullagh --
|Responsibility:||edited by Suzanne Folds McCullagh, with the assistance of Kate Tierney Powell.|
Brings together an array of scholars who analyze an outstanding private collection of 175 Old Master drawings that date from the 16th through the 18th centuries. This collection includes a wide variety of drawings and features the work of many important Italian artists, including Raphael, Andrea del Sarto, and Baccio Bandinelli, among others.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Drawing, Italian -- Exhibitions.
- Drawing, Renaissance -- Italy -- Exhibitions.
- Drawing, Baroque -- Italy -- Exhibitions.
- Bent, Anne Searle -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.
- Art -- Private collections -- Illinois -- Exhibitions.
- ART -- European.
- ART -- Collections, Catalogs, Exhibitions -- Permanent Collections.
- ART -- Techniques -- Drawing.