Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Carbon diaries 2015.
New York : Holiday House, 2009
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9780823421909 0823421902 9780823423019 0823423018|
|Notes:||Sequel: The carbon diaries 2017.|
|Awards:||A Junior Library Guild selection|
|Target Audience:||12 up.|
|Description:||330 pages : illustrations, maps ; 22 cm|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A nice addition to any library.
It is 2015 and global warming is in full swing. The UK starts carbon rationing, and everything goes awry. The family the book is about doesn't know how to deal with their electricity being taken away. Madness breaks loose and it is a fight for survival....
- 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Families -- Juvenile fiction.
- Rationing -- Juvenile fiction.
- Energy conservation -- Juvenile fiction.
- Climatic changes -- Juvenile fiction.
- Diaries -- Juvenile fiction.
- England -- Juvenile fiction.
- Family life -- England -- Fiction.
- Rationing -- Fiction.
- Energy conservation -- Fiction.
- Climatic changes -- Fiction.
- England -- Fiction.
- Diaries -- Fiction.
- Science fiction.
- Climatic changes.
- Energy conservation.