|类型/形式：||Young adult fiction
|ISBN:||9780385736626 0385736622 9780385906197 0385906196 9780375896477 0375896473|
|奖励：||Notable Social Studies Trade Books for Young People, 2011.|
|描述：||336 p. ; 22 cm.|
When his wealthy uncle, a champion bridge player who has lost his vision, asks seventeen-year-old Alton to be a cardturner for him, Alton has no idea how much he will ultimately learn from his eccentric relative. Includes appendix by Syd Fox with information about bridge.
- Contract bridge -- Juvenile fiction.
- Uncles -- Juvenile fiction.
- Blind -- Juvenile fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Juvenile fiction.
- Dead -- Juvenile fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- Bridge (Game) -- Fiction.
- Uncles -- Fiction.
- Blind -- Fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Fiction.
- Dead -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.