온라인으로 문서 찾기
이 항목에 대한 링크
도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||Umberto Brunelleschi; Gladys Cooper; Vera Petrovna Fokina; Michel Fokine; Jascha Heifitz; Adolf Hitler; Heinrich Hoffmann; Jack Johnson; Tamara Karsavina; Carl Link; Mata Hari; Marilyn Monroe; Frank Phillips; Albertina Rasch; Ruth St Denis; William, German Emperor; Sulamith Wülfing|
|자료 유형:||인터넷 자료|
|문서 형식:||아카이브 자료, 인터넷 자원|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
|안에:||Carl Link Collection|
|언어 메모:||Materials in English, French, and German.|
The collection includes 2,045 postcards. The bulk of the postcards were apparently collected for art reference purposes, although some may have been collected as souvenirs or for other reasons. Cards in the collection are 40 to 100 years old, with most dating from the 1920s. The collection is arranged topically. Collection topics include actors and actresses, animals, art, birds, children, clothing and dress, dancers, fish and aquatic life, flowers, history and politics, holidays, humor, men, musicians, native peoples, promotional, ships, sports, toys, travel, and women. Highlights include images of dancers of the 1920s and 1930s; wild and ranch animals such as bison, cattle, and horses; artwork reproductions of a number of important Renaissance artists, as well as lesser known twentieth-century European artists; traditional clothing and dress of Europe and Asia; and scenes of Europe in the 1920s. Card specific access is available through a database in the Dickinson Research Center.
- Brunelleschi, Umberto, -- 1879-1949.
- Cooper, Gladys, -- 1888-1971.
- Fokina, Vera Petrovna, -- 1886-1958.
- Fokine, Michel, -- 1880-1942.
- Heifitz, Jascha, -- 1901-
- Hitler, Adolf, -- 1889-1945.
- Hoffmann, Heinrich, -- 1885-1957.
- Johnson, Jack, -- 1878-1946.
- Karsavina, Tamara.
- Link, Carl, -- 1887-
- Mata Hari, -- 1876-1917.
- Monroe, Marilyn, -- 1926-1962.
- Phillips, Frank, -- 1873-1950.
- Rasch, Albertina.
- St. Denis, Ruth, -- 1880-1968.
- William -- II, -- German Emperor, -- 1859-1941.
- Wülfing, Sulamith, -- 1901-
- Aquatic animals.
- Art deco.
- Bobsleds -- Germany.
- China -- History -- Boxer Rebellion, 1899-1901.
- Chalets -- Germany -- Berchtesgaden.
- Children playing adults.
- Clothing and dress.
- Gibson girls.
- Indian motorcycles.
- Indians of South America -- Venezuela.
- Mountain goats.
- Nazis -- Germany.
- Ocean liners.
- Ski jumping -- Germany.
- Sleds and sleighs -- Germany.
- Stereotyping (Printing)
- Trick photography.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Propaganda.