Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
Baker, Mark C., author.
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Mark C Baker
|Description:||1 online resource (xviii, 336 pages) : illustrations, map.|
|Contents:||1. The issue of structural case --
2. The variable relationship of case and agreement --
3. C-command factors in case assignment --
4. Domains of dependent case assignment --
5. Categories involved in case interactions --
6. On the timing of case assignment --
7. Conclusion: pulling together the big picture.
|Series Title:||Cambridge studies in linguistics, 146.|
|Responsibility:||Mark C. Baker.|
'Case is impressive in its breadth and scope, the variety of data surveyed, and thoughtful argumentation. As he has done throughout his career, Mark Baker once again helps us think about fundamental