Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
Allen, Kevin, 1954-, author.
Case of the missing cutlery.
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||1 online resource (ix, 60 pages) : illustrations.|
"A fabulously entertaining (and true) tale of a newly minted leader made buoyant during The Case of the Missing Cutlery: A Leadership Course for the Rising Star. For those who might find reading about leadership success at the Fortune 50 level inspiring but too far removed from their experience, the author offers up this down-to-earth story of an everyday employee turned rising star"--
"[A] great read filled with entertaining real-life stories and very human leadership lessons." -- Angela Ahrendts, CEO, Burberry "Kevin Allen knows what it means to lead -- persuasively, effectively,
- Employees -- Training of.
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership.
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Training.
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Skills.
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Industrial Management
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Management Science
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Organizational Behavior