Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
Detective and mystery fiction
Detective and mystery stories
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9781442446700 1442446706 9781442433953 1442433957 1424255171 9781424255177|
|Target Audience:||Ages 8-12.; Elementary Grade.; 580|
|Description:||154 pages ; 22 cm.|
|Series Title:||Club CSI:, bk. 2.|
|Responsibility:||by David Lewman.|
When money for a class trip to Washington, D.C., disappears from Mrs. Ramirez's room at Woodlands Junior High, Corey becomes the prime suspect, but the students in Club CSI are convinced that he is innocent.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Clubs -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Forensic sciences -- Juvenile fiction.
- Criminal investigation -- Juvenile fiction.
- Detective and mystery stories.
- Mystery and detective stories.
- Stealing -- Fiction.
- Junior high schools -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Criminal investigation.
- Forensic sciences.
- Theft -- Juvenile fiction.