Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management.
Case study in national General Services Administration policies for federal agencies.
Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 2007
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management.|
|Notes:||Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2008-0082-P.
|Description:||viii, 58 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.|
- United States. -- General Services Administration -- Rules and practice.
- United States. -- General Services Administration -- Procurement.
- Administrative agencies -- Location -- United States.
- Public buildings -- Location -- Washington (D.C.)
- Government property -- United States.
- Community development, Urban -- Washington (D.C.)