Detective and mystery comic books, strips, etc
Comic books, strips, etc
Shannon Eric Denton; Wes Hartman; Johnny Lowe; Stephanie F Hedlund; Kristen Fitzner Denton; Michael Dubisch; Gertrude Chandler Warner; Albert Whitman & Company.
|注意：||Castle mystery was volume 36 in the original Boxcar Children Series.
"Gertrude Chandler Warrner's The boxcar children."
"Colored by Wes Hartman ; lettered by Johnny Lowe ; edited by Stephanie Hedlund ; interior layout and design by Kristen Fitzner Denton ; cover art by Mike Dubisch ; book design and packaging by Shannon Eric Denton"--Title page verso.
|描述：||32 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm.|
|丛书名：||Boxcar children graphic novels, 12.|
|责任：||adapted by Shannon Eric Denton ; illustrated by Mike Dubisch.|
"Henry, Jessie, Violet, and Benny have a fun new job: fixing up an old castle! The spooky old place will be turned into a museum, but first the Aldens must figure out why so many odd things keep happening. Keys go missing, strange music comes from a deserted tower, and soon the Boxcar Children discover the castle has a amazing secret!"--Page 4 of cover.
- Boxcar children (Fictitious characters) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Children -- Conduct of life -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Conduct of life -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Brothers and sisters -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Orphans -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Castles -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Museums -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Adventure and adventurers -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Friendship -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Cartoons and comics.
- Adventure and adventurers.
- Boxcar children (Fictitious characters)
- Brothers and sisters.
- Children -- Conduct of life.
- Conduct of life.