Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
William Henry Jackson
|Notes:||Advertisements inside paper covers for "elegantly illustrated books, published by subscription: address Prof. F.V. Hayden, care of Smithsonian Institution ... or Julius Bien ... New York."|
|Description:||11 p. ; 22 cm.|
|Contents:||Views along the Union Pacific Railroad --
Views of the Black Hills, Sweetwater River, Wind River Mountains, Uinta Mountains, Green River, and Rocky Mountains.
|Other Titles:||Stereoscopic 6 x 8 and 8 x 10 photographs|
|Responsibility:||by Wm. H. Jackson, photographer to the U.S. Geological Survey of the Territories, Omaha, Neb.|
- Stereoscopic views -- West (U.S.) -- Catalogs.
- Geological Survey of the Territories (U.S.) -- Catalogs.
- Union Pacific Railroad Company -- Catalogs.
- Landscape photography -- West (U.S.) -- Catalogs.
- Geological Survey of the Territories (U.S.)
- Union Pacific Railroad Company.
- Landscape photography.
- Stereoscopic views.
- United States, West.