Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Young adult fiction
Dust jackets (Bindings)
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Suzanne Collins; Elizabeth B Parisi; Scholastic Press,
|ISBN:||9780439023498 0439023491 9780545310598 0545310598 9781407109367 1407109367|
|Notes:||"Book design by Elizabeth B. Parisi"--Title page verso.|
|Awards:||A Junior Library Guild selection.
Notable Social Studies Trade Books for Young People, 2010.
|Target Audience:||Young Adult; 820|
|Description:||391 pages ; 22 cm.|
|Contents:||The spark --
The quell --
|Series Title:||Hunger Games, bk. 2|
|Other Titles:||Hunger Games trilogy.
WorldCat User Reviews (3)
meteorological inputs and outputs than
Western economics Delphi meteorological Law: one ninety-eight, business investment in the weather information, they can get 98 yuan of economic returns. Shoe-making enterprises in Hangzhou in production flexibility in the use of this law.
Europe, for example,...
- 0 of 2 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
A great sequel. Much better than the primary entry.
Five stars and much applauding goes automatically to the increasing in-depth plot and detailed elaborations. If you liked The Hunger Games, let me just make it pretty clear that you'll be through Catching Fire in no time, and you'll be dying to...
- 3 of 5 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
CATCHING FIRE is the second book in the amazing Hunger Games series. Katniss Everdeen has started the rebellion against the Capitol that was long overdue. No one will be able to stop reading this book after the first chapter. I stayed up many...
- 6 of 10 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Insurgency -- Juvenile fiction.
- Survival -- Juvenile fiction.
- Television programs -- Juvenile fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- Contests -- Juvenile fiction.
- Dystopias -- Juvenile fiction.
- Girls -- Juvenile fiction.
- Courage -- Juvenile fiction.
- Adventure and adventurers.
- Insurgency -- Fiction.
- Survival -- Fiction.
- Television programs -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Contests -- Fiction.
- Science fiction.
User lists with this item (136)
- Things I Recommend(3 items)
by Andreea146 updated about 4 days ago
- UB DVDs 2014-2015(32 items)
by LangsdaleLibrary updated about 2 weeks ago
- UC Popular Reading(84 items)
by jamalche updated about 2 weeks ago
- Borgheses LIST 2 Library Books(99 items)
by Borghese updated about 14 hours ago
- Leisure Reading--Schusterman Library(159 items)
by jcjanzen updated about 3 weeks ago