Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Genre/Form:||Young adult fiction
|Material Type:||Fiction, Audio book, etc., Secondary (senior high) school, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Sound Recording, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Suzanne Collins; Carolyn McCormick
|ISBN:||9780545101417 : 0545101417 : 9780545101431 : 0545101433|
|Credits:||Director/producer, Robert Kessler.|
|Performer(s):||Read by Carolyn McCormick.|
|Description:||10 sound discs (11 hr., 37 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.|
By winning the annual Hunger Games, District 12 tributes Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark have secured a life of safety and plenty for themselves and their families, but because they won by defying the rules, they unwittingly become the faces of an impending rebellion.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Insurgency -- Juvenile fiction.
- Survival -- Juvenile fiction.
- Television programs -- Juvenile fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- Contests -- Juvenile fiction.
- Insurgency -- Fiction.
- Survival -- Fiction.
- Television programs -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Contests -- Fiction.
- Competition (Psychology) -- Fiction.
- Teenage girls -- Fiction.
- Sisters -- Fiction.
- Poverty -- Fiction.
- Science fiction.