Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
S P Fenwick; J G Hosking; Rick Mugridge; University of Auckland. Department of Computer Science.
"This paper describes CERNO-II, a visualization system that is intended to bridge the gap between visual debuggers and animation systems."--Page 1.
|Description:||8 pages : illustrations ; 30 cm.|
|Series Title:||Report (University of Auckland. Department of Computer Science), no. 87.|
|Responsibility:||S. Fenwick, J.G. Hosking & W. Mugridge.|
- SPE (Computer program)
- CERNO-II (Computer system)
- Graphical user interfaces (Computer systems)
- Debugging in computer science.
- Object-oriented programming (Computer science)
- Visual programming (Computer science)
- Snart (Computer program language)
- Interactive computer systems.
- Data structures (Computer science)
- Systems programming (Computer science)