Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Early works to 1800|
|Named Person:||Henry, King of England|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Francis Bacon; William Rawley; Thomas Johnson; Humphrey Robinson; W Lee
|Notes:||Signatures: A-C⁴ D² F-N² O1.
Each part except the first has separate t.p. with slightly varying imprint: Printed by J.M. for Humphrey Robinson, and sold by William Lee,1670.
|Description:||, 58 p. ; 30 cm. (fol.)|
|Contents:||Considerations touching a war with Spain --
An advertisement touching an holy war --
An offer to our late sovereign King James, of a digest to be made of the laws of England --
The history of the reign of King Henry the Eighth.
|Responsibility:||published by VVilliam Ravvley, Doctor of Divinity, one of His Majesties chaplains.|
- Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- Spain -- Early works to 1800.
- Spain -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- War -- Religious aspects -- Early works to 1800.
- Law -- England -- Digests -- Early works to 1800.
- Henry -- VIII, -- King of England, -- 1491-1547.