Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Trials, litigation, etc|
|Named Person:||Manning Kennard; Manning Kennard|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Manning Kennard; John T Montgomery; John Cadwalader; Asa I Fish; John M Read; Garrick Mallery; John Bannister Gibson; New Jersey Railroad and Transportation Company,; Pennsylvania. Supreme Court.
"J.T. Montgomery, Cadwalader [for plaintiff], Fish, J.M. Read, Mallery [for defendant]."
This case was held before the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, Jan. 26, 1852 in Philadelphia--P. 5.
"Charge of Judge Gibson": pages 30-35; signed: John B. Gibson.
|Description:||46 pages ; 22 cm|
|Other Titles:||Manning Kennard, v. the New Jersey Rail Road and Transportation Company|
- Kennard, Manning -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- New Jersey Railroad and Transportation Company -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Liability for railroad accidents -- Pennsylvania.
- Railroad accidents -- Law and legislation -- Pennsylvania.
- Negligence -- Pennsylvania.
- Kennard, Manning.
- New Jersey Railroad and Transportation Company.
- Liability for railroad accidents.
- Railroad accidents -- Law and legislation.