Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Richard Arthur Austen-Leigh; W W Greg; David Nichol Smith; Frederick S Boas|
|Document Type:||Book, Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Edward Howard; Richard Arthur Austen-Leigh; Henry Herbert, Sir; Frederick S Boas; W W Greg; David Nichol Smith; Theatre Royal, Drury Lane (London, England); Great Britain. Office of the Revels.
|Notes:||Title is taken from title-page (leaf 2).
1 stub between leaves 7 and 8.
Before this manuscript was rebound and repaired in 1990, it was in its original stab binding with a detached front cover made from marbled paper. It consisted of a series of single bifolia with the watermark of a horn and baldrick and, on leaves 1, 8, and 10, the countermark LF. These bifolia are now mounted individually on guards.
|Description:||1 item (35 leaves)|
|Other Titles:||Change of crowns|
- Austen-Leigh, Richard Arthur, -- 1872-1961 -- Correspondence -- Manuscripts.
- Greg, W. W. -- (Walter Wilson), -- 1875-1959 -- Correspondence -- Manuscripts.
- Smith, David Nichol, -- 1875-1962 -- Correspondence -- Manuscripts.
- Boas, Frederick S. -- (Frederick Samuel), -- 1862-1957 -- Correspondence -- Manuscripts.
- Drury Lane Theatre -- Manuscripts.