Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Jennie J Kronenfeld
|ISBN:||0275950247 9780275950248 0275950239 9780275950231|
|Description:||vii, 187 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.|
|Contents:||General comments on the U.S. health care infrastructure and delivery system --
Salient features of the U.S. health care infrastructure and delivery system --
Health policy process at the national level and the role of politics --
The history of federal involvement in health and major health-related legislation --
The federal role in the 1980s: the Regan and Bush years and limited reactive change --
The lack of success of major health care reforms in the early 1990s: the Clinton years --
The need for reform: failures of the current system and issues of the future.
|Other Titles:||Changing federal role in US health care policy
Changing federal role in United States health care policy
|Responsibility:||Jennie Jacobs Kronenfeld.|
- Medical policy -- United States.
- Medical care -- United States.
- Medical care -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Health Policy -- trends -- United States.
- Delivery of Health Care -- trends -- United States.
- Health Care Reform -- United States.
- Medical care.
- Medical care -- Law and legislation.
- Medical policy.
- United States.