Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Jeremy Isaacs; Jeremy Isaacs|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||xii, 217 S.|
|Contents:||Preface; 1 Birth of the Channel; 2 Television's New Baby - the first three months are the worst; 3 Commissioning Editors - people and progress; 4 ITV Companies and Independent Producers - supplying programmes; 5 Managing Creativity - the Channel 4 business; 6 Programmes - creative innovation or more of the same?; 7 Channel 4's Audience; 8 1987 A Year of Change; 9 Channel 4 and its Legacy; Notes; Bibliography; Index.|
"'I remember the excitement of the early years of Channel 4 as a defining moment in television history. In particular for me the significant expansion of opportunities for comedy and entertainment
- Isaacs, Jeremy, -- 1932-
- Channel Four (Great Britain) -- History.
- Television broadcasting -- Great Britain -- History.
- Channel Four -- Great Britain -- History
- Isaacs, Jeremy -- Influence
- Television broadcasting -- Great Britain -- History
- Channel Four (Great Britain)
- Television broadcasting.
- Great Britain.