Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Genre/Form:||Detective and mystery stories
Detective and mystery fiction
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||334 pages ; 24 cm|
Baldwin and Simon are living quietly after returning from a pilgrimage when business takes them to Exeter. Their visit coincides with the Bishop of Exeter's murder, and, as more deaths occur, a cold realisation dawns - have they become targets themselves?
Retrieving notes about this item
- Furnshill, Baldwin, Sir (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Puttock, Simon (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- West Country (England) -- Fiction.
- Great Britain -- History -- Medieval period, 1066-1485 -- Fiction.
- Furnshill, Baldwin, Sir (Fictitious character)
- Puttock, Simon (Fictitious character)
- England -- West Country.
- Great Britain.