Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Charles Andrew Willoughby; Douglas MacArthur; Douglas MacArthur; Charles Andrew Willoughby|
|Material Type:||Photograph, Picture|
|Document Type:||Visual material, Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Charles Andrew Willoughby
|Description:||1 box (285 photographs)|
|Other Titles:||Memoir of twelve years in the Far East.
Photograph collection of Charles A. Willoughby
Willoughby photograph collection
Charles A. Willoughby collection
Covers the following wars: World War II (WWII), Korean War, Cold War.
Contains photographs of the following military units: 130th Infantry Regiment; 503rd Parachute Infantry Regiment.
General description of the collection: Charles A. Willoughby photograph collection includes photos from WWII and after; none from General Willoughby's earlier career years. Numerous photos of the Philippine Islands during WWII in which many feature General Douglas MacArthur; some high altitude aerial photos of areas of Korea, many of Inchon and environs; a large photo album titled "Memoir of Twelve Years in the Far East," General Headquarters, Far East Command, Military Intelligence Section. There is also a fine collection dealing with the Berlin Wall for the years 1961-1962.
- Willoughby, Charles Andrew, -- 1892-1972 -- Photograph collections.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Philippines -- Photographs.
- Philippines -- Photographs.
- MacArthur, Douglas, -- 1880-1964 -- Photographs.
- Korea -- Aerial photographs.
- Inch'ŏn (Korea) -- Aerial photographs.
- United States. -- Far East Command. -- Military Intelligence Section -- Photographs.
- Berlin Wall, Berlin, Germany, 1961-1989 -- Photographs.
- MacArthur, Douglas, -- 1880-1964.
- Willoughby, Charles Andrew, -- 1892-1972.
- United States. -- Far East Command. -- Military Intelligence Section.
- Photograph collections.
- Korea (South) -- Inchʻŏn.