|類型/形式：||Clippings (information artifacts)
|提及的人：||Ezra Cornell; William Archibald Dunning; Max Farrand; Charles Homer Haskins; Mary J Hull; J Franklin Jameson; Waldo Gifford Leland; Andrew C McLaughlin; Isaac P Roberts; H Morse Stephens; Willard Dickerman Straight; James Sullivan; Hendrik Willem Van Loon; Ezra Cornell; William Archibald Dunning; Max Farrand; Charles Homer Haskins; Mary J Hull; J Franklin Jameson; Waldo Gifford Leland; Andrew C McLaughlin; Isaac P Roberts; H Morse Stephens; Willard Dickerman Straight; James Sullivan; Hendrik Willem Van Loon|
Charles Henry Hull
|描述：||5.1 cubic ft.|
Correspondence of Hull relating to his studies in Germany in the 1890's, to his work as professor and dean at Cornell University, to his research as an historian, and to the professional organizations to which he belonged, particularly the American Historical Association; also manuscript and printed materials, correspondence and financial accounts pertaining to Ithaca, N.Y. organizations such as the Cornell Public Library, the Cornell Heights Land Company, the Fall Creek Milling Company, the Ithaca Children's Home, the Ithaca Band, and the Ladies Union Benevolent Society. Additional records include deeds, mortgage and survey (1733-1803) on lands in Albany and Montgomery Counties and newspaper clippings and handwritten notes about the early Ithaca "Moral Society"; a few letters and other papers of Miss Mary J. Hull, sister of Professor Hull; English documents(1607-1725); and notes relating to the life of Ezra Cornell. Also included is correspondence of William A. Dunning, Max Farrand, Charles Homer Haskins, J. Franklin Jameson, Waldo G. Leland, Andrew C. McLaughlin, Isaac P. Roberts, Henry Morse Stephens, Willard Straight, James Sullivan, Hendrik Willem Van Loon. One box of lantern slides (Box 12).
- Cornell, Ezra, -- 1807-1874.
- Dunning, William Archibald, -- 1857-1922.
- Farrand, Max, -- 1869-1945.
- Haskins, Charles Homer, -- 1870-1937.
- Hull, Mary J.
- Jameson, J. Franklin -- (John Franklin), -- 1859-1937.
- Leland, Waldo Gifford, -- 1879-1966.
- McLaughlin, Andrew C. -- (Andrew Cunningham), -- 1861-1947.
- Roberts, Isaac P.
- Stephens, H. Morse -- (Henry Morse), -- 1857-1919.
- Straight, Willard Dickerman, -- 1880-1918.
- Sullivan, James.
- Van Loon, Hendrik Willem, -- 1882-1944.
- Cornell Public Library (Ithaca, N.Y.)
- Cornell Heights Land Company (Ithaca, N.Y.)
- Cornell University -- Faculty.
- Fall Creek Milling Company (Ithaca, N.Y.)
- Ithaca Band (Ithaca, N.Y.)
- Ithaca Children's Home (Ithaca, N.Y.)
- Ladies Union Benevolent Society (Ithaca, N.Y.)
- Moral Society (Ithaca, N.Y.)
- History -- Research.
- History -- Societies, etc.
- History -- Study and teaching.
- Ithaca (N.Y.) -- Social life and customs.
- Tompkins County (N.Y.) -- Social life and customs.
- Cornell University.
- Manners and customs.
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty.
- New York (State) -- Ithaca.
- New York (State) -- Tompkins County.