Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Translations into English|
|Named Person:||Charles Timothy Brooks|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Camillo von Klenze
|Notes:||Reprint of the ed. published by D. C. Heath, Boston, which was issued as Monograph series 7 of the Modern Language Association of America.|
|Description:||vii, 114 p. ; 23 cm.|
|Series Title:||Modern Language Association of America.; Monograph series|
|Responsibility:||by Camillo von Klenze.|
- Brooks, Charles Timothy, -- 1813-1883 -- Knowledge -- Language and languages.
- German literature -- Translations into English -- History and criticism.
- Translating and interpreting -- United States -- History -- 19th century.
- German literature -- Appreciation -- United States.
- National characteristics, American, in literature.
- Comparative literature -- American and German.
- Comparative literature -- German and American.
- German language -- Translating into English.
- American literature -- German influences.
- Manners and customs in literature.