|提及的人：||Lou Reed; Michael Stipe; Robbie Robertson; Patti Smith|
Michael Stipe; Lou Reed; Robbie Robertson; Charlie Rose; Chris Sgueglia; Yvette Vega; Charlie Rose, Inc.; WNET (Television station : New York, N.Y.)
|餘額：||Executive producer, Charlie Rose ; senior producer, Yvette Vega.|
|表演者：||Charlie Rose, Michael Stipe, Robbie Robertson and Lou Reed.|
|描述：||1 videodisc (57 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|其他題名：||Charlie Rose show (Television program)|
|責任：||Charlie Rose, Inc. and Thirteen/WNET ; directed by Chris Sgueglia.|
First Michael Stipe discusses his long music career with R.E.M. and his new book, Two Times Intro, On the Road with Patti Smith, which describes the time he spent with a longtime idol of his. Then, Lou Reed discusses his solo career and his time with the Velvet Underground in addition to his American Masters special and his new solo album, Perfect Night. Finally, Robbie Robertson, guitarist for Muddy Waters and Bob Dylan among others, discusses his group The Band and his new release, Contact from the Underworld of Redboy.
- Reed, Lou -- Interviews.
- Stipe, Michael, -- 1960- -- Interviews.
- Robertson, Robbie -- Interviews.
- Smith, Patti -- Interviews.
- Band (Musical group)
- Rock musicians -- Interviews.
- Stipe, Michael. -- Two times intro: on the road with Patti Smith
- Velvet Underground (Musical group)
- American masters (PBS television program)