Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Barbara Zulandt Kiefer; Cynthia A Tyson; Charlotte S Huck
|Description:||xxi, 338 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm|
|Contents:||Part I: Learning About Books and Children Chapter 1: Knowing Children's Literature Chapter 2: Understanding Children's Reponses to Literature Part II: Exploring Gengres in Children's Books Chapter 3: Picturebooks Chapter 4: Traditional Literature Chapter 5: Modern Fantasy Chapter 6: Poetry Chapter 7: Contemporary Realistic Fiction Chapter 8: Historical Fiction Chapter 9: Nonfiction Part III: The Literature Program Across the Curriculum Chapter 10: Planning the Literature Program|
|Responsibility:||Barbara Z. Kiefer, Cynthia A. Tyson.|
- Literature -- Study and teaching (Elementary) -- United States.
- Children's literature -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- United States.
- Literature teachers -- Training of -- United States.
- Children's literature -- Study and teaching (Higher)
- Literature -- Study and teaching (Elementary)
- Literature teachers -- Training of.
- United States.