Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Chase Block; Kay Sudekum Trotter
|Description:||113 p. ; 22 cm.|
|Responsibility:||by Chase Block ; foreward by Kay Sudekum Trotter.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
"The Right Thing To Do"
Chase Block has lived more in his young life than most people in retirement. He is wise beyond his years--and has found a way to turn tragedy into something that will help thousands of kids (and their parents) for years to come.
At first, after reading a few pages...
- 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Divorce -- Juvenile literature.
- Divorced parents -- Juvenile literature.
- Alcoholism -- Juvenile literature.
- Suicide -- Juvenile literature.
- Divorced parents.
User lists with this item (1)
- Best resources for families dealing with Addiction.(16 items)
by Jherzanek updated 2010-11-07