Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Criticism, interpretation, etc
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Brusendorff, Aage, 1887-
London, H. Milford, Oxford University Press; Copenhagen, V. Pio 
|Named Person:||Geoffrey Chaucer; Geoffrey Chaucer; Geoffrey Chaucer; Geoffrey Chaucer; Geoffrey Chaucer|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||"The first sketch of this book was written in Danish ... and accepted as a doctor's thesis by the ... University of Copenhagen in March, 1921 ... My purpose has been to examine the way in which the knowledge of Chaucer's personality and writings was handed down by the first two generations of the XV century."--Preface.|
|Description:||510 pages frontispiece, plates, facsimiles 24 cm|
|Responsibility:||by Aage Brusendorff.|
- Chaucer, Geoffrey, -- -1400.
- Chaucer, Geoffrey, -- -1400 -- Criticism and interpretation -- History.
- Poets, English -- Early modern, 1500-1700 -- Biography.
- Chaucer, Geoffrey, -- -1400 -- Biography -- Sources.
- Chaucer, Geoffrey, -- (1340?-1400) -- Biographies.
- Poets, English -- Early modern.