Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Government Accountability Office.; United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works.|
|Notes:||Title from title screen (viewed Apr. 30, 2008).
Paper version available from: U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
|Description:||ii, 84 pages : digital, PDF file|
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet from GAO web site. Address as of 4/30/08: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d08840.pdf; current access available via PURL.|
|Other Titles:||Low productivity and new interagency review process limit the usefulness and credibility of EPA's Integrated Risk Information System|
|Responsibility:||United States Government Accountability Office.|
- United States. -- Environmental Protection Agency -- Rules and practice.
- Chemicals -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Integrated Risk Information System (U.S.)
- Hazardous substances -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Health risk assessment -- United States.
- Environmental risk assessment -- United States.