Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Chemical safety : emergency response community views on the adequacy of federally required chemical information
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. General Accounting Office.|
|Notes:||Title from title screen (viewed Sept. 27, 2003).
Paper version available from: General Accounting Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
|Description:||23 pages ; 28 cm|
|Details:||System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.; Mode of access: Internet from GAO web site. Address as of 9/27/03: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d02799.pdf; current access available via PURL.|
|Other Titles:||Emergency response community views on the adequacy of federally required chemical information|
- United States. -- Environmental Protection Agency -- Rules and practice -- Evaluation.
- Chemicals -- United States -- Safety measures.
- Chemical industry -- Rules and practice -- Evaluation.
- Hazardous substances -- Environmental aspects -- United States.
- Hazardous substances -- United States -- Safety measures.