|描述：||303 pages ; 20 cm|
"A chance phone call throws the biggest murder case in southern England into the hands of provincial attorney Leo Curtice. Twelve-year-old Daniel Blake stands accused of murdering an eleven-year-old girl. But who is truly responsible when one child kills another? As Curtice sets out to defend the indefensible, he soon finds himself pitted against an enraged community calling for blood. When the build-up of pressure takes a sinister turn, he fears for his wife and young daughter's safety. Must he choose between his family and the life of a damaged child? With piercing psychological insights, Lelic examines a community's response to a horrendous crime"--
- Juvenile delinquents -- Fiction.
- Children -- Crimes against -- Fiction.
- England, Southern -- Fiction.
- FICTION -- Suspense.
- FICTION -- Literary.
- Southern England -- Fiction.
- Children -- Crimes against.
- Juvenile delinquents.
- England, Southern.
- Suspense(24 资料)
由 rew13 已更新 2013-07-16
- 2012 Crime Writers' Assoc. Dagger Awards - longlist(39 资料)
由 swanroad 已更新 2012-07-19