Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Pauline Harris; Harry Manatakis
|Description:||xiv, 149 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.|
|Contents:||Introduction: The Children's Voices Project 1: Engaging with Children as Valued Active Citizens 2: The Inquiry into the Children's Voices Project 3: Planning to Engage with Children as Active Citizens 4: Children Make their Voices Visible through Visual Arts in Limestone Town 5: Children See Themselves in a New Frame Through Photography in an Eyre and Western Community 6: Children Weave their Desires into a Shared Vision in their Fleurieu Community 7: Children Express their Views Through Dance and Drama in a Western Adelaide Community 8: Authentically Documenting Children's Messages 9: Reporting and Uptake of Children's Messages 10: Final Reflections on the Children's Voices Project|
|Series Title:||Routledge research in early childhood education|
|Responsibility:||Pauline Harris and Harry Manatakis.|
- Children and politics -- Case studies.
- Children's rights -- Australia -- Case studies.
- Children -- Australia -- Attitudes -- Case studies.
- Citizenship -- Study and teaching (Elementary) -- Australia -- Case studies.
- Children -- Political activity -- Australia -- Case studies.
- Social values -- Study and teaching (Elementary) -- Australia -- Case studies.
- Children -- Government policy -- Decision making -- Citizen participation.
- Decision making in children.
- EDUCATION / General.
- EDUCATION / Research.
- Children and politics.
- Citizenship -- Study and teaching (Elementary)
- Social perception in children.