Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Pauline Harris; Harry Manatakis
|Description:||xiv, 149 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.|
|Contents:||Engaging with children as valued active citizens --
The inquiry into the Children's Voices Project --
Planning to engage with children as active citizens --
Children make their voices visible through visual arts in Limestone Town --
Children see themselves in a new frame through photography in an Eyre and Western community --
Children weave their desires into a shared vision for their Fleurieu community --
Children express their views through music, drama and play in a Western Adelaide community --
Authentically documenting children's messages --
Reporting and uptake of children's messages --
Final reflections on the Children's Voices Project.
|Series Title:||Routledge research in early childhood education|
|Responsibility:||Pauline Harris and Harry Manatakis.|
- Children and politics -- Case studies.
- Children's rights -- Australia -- Case studies.
- Children -- Australia -- Attitudes -- Case studies.
- Citizenship -- Study and teaching (Elementary) -- Australia -- Case studies.
- Children -- Political activity -- Australia -- Case studies.
- Social values -- Study and teaching (Elementary) -- Australia -- Case studies.
- Children -- Government policy -- Decision making -- Citizen participation.
- Decision making in children.
- EDUCATION -- General.
- EDUCATION -- Research.
- Children and politics.
- Citizenship -- Study and teaching (Elementary)
- Social perception in children.