Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Contents:||1. Ways of knowing in the arts/ Wright --
2. The visual arts: ways of seeing/ McArdle --
3. Belonging, being and becoming musical: an introduction to children's musical worlds/ Barrett --
4. Dance: moving beyond steps to ideas/ Schiller and Meiners --
5. Dramatic play and drama in the early years: re-imagining the approach/ Dunn and Stinson --
6. How do media and ICT fit into the early childhood context?/ Prowse --
7. Young children, the arts and learning: outside of school, at home and in the community/ Piscitelli --
8. Valuing diversity in the early childhood arts classroom: a drama case study/ Stinson anfd O'Connor --
9. Arts education as a collective experience/ Wright.
|Responsibility:||edited by Susan Wright.|