Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Lorilyn Roberts|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||v, 225 p. : ill., maps ; 23 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
There is Hope and There is Joy
There is Hope and there is Joy; “but the greatest gift of all is Love”! (I Corinthians 13:13). Lorilyn has all three; but she had to adopt the first two and that was no easy task to undertake. Then again, life was not meant to be easy. Lorilyn...
- 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Roberts, Lorilyn.
- Adoptive parents -- United States -- Biography.
- Adopted children -- United States -- Biography.
- Adoption -- United States -- Case studies.
- Intercountry adoption -- United States.
- Interethnic adoption -- United States.
- Single parents -- United States -- Biography.