Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Fiction television programs
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Rob Corddry; Jonathan Stern; David Wain; Malin Akerman; Lake Bell; Erinn Hayes; Rob Huebel; Ken Marino; Megan Mullally; Henry Winkler; Warner Bros. Entertainment.
|Language Note:||English dialogue with optional English, French or Spanish subtitles; Subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing.|
|Notes:||Title from container.
Originally broadcast in 2008-2009.
Special features: Dr. Owen Maestro answers medical questions from kids; Adult Swim warparounds.
|Performer(s):||Malin Akerman, Lake Bell, Rob Corddry, Erinn Hayes, Rob Huebel, Ken Marino, Megan Mullally, Henry Winkler.|
|Target Audience:||Not rated.|
|Description:||1 videodisc (185 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Details:||DVD ; NSTC ; Dolby Digital surround stereo ; widescreen.|
|Contents:||1. A hospital isn't a place / written & directed by Rob Corddry --
2. What is love? / written & directed by Rob Corddry --
3. Listen up people / written & directed by Rob Corddry --
4. Monkeys, that's all we are / written & directed by Rob Corddry --
5. I'm calling it / written & directed by Rob Corddry --
6. A very special episode / written by Jonathan Stern ; directed by Cutter Spindell, aka Rob Corddry --
7. Love-why is it that when you're in it, you can't remember not being in it, and when you're not in it, it's like "what is it?" / written & directed by Rob Corddry --
8. You know that visiting doctor, the neuro-specialist? / written & directed by Rob Corddry --
9. Nut-cutters? / written & directed by Rob Corddry --
10. Punch it in! / written & directed by Rob Corddry.
|Other Titles:||Childrens hospital (Television program).
Childrens hospital (Television program).
|Responsibility:||created by Rob Corddry; executive producers, Rob Corddry, Jonathan Stern, David Wain.|