Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Documentary television programs
Biographical television programs
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Nonfiction television programs
|Named Person:||John McCain; Barack Obama; John McCain; Barack Obama|
|Material Type:||Document, Videorecording|
|Document Type:||Visual material, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Michael Kirk; Jim Gilmore; Paul Jeffrey Stekler; Will Lyman; John E Low; Kirk Documentary Group.; PBS Home Video.; WGBH Educational Foundation.
|Language Note:||Closed captioned.|
|Notes:||Originally broadcast Oct. 14, 2008 as a segment of the PBS television program: Frontline.
Special features include: Teacher's guide.
|Credits:||Editor, Steve Audette ; director of photography, Ben McCoy ; sound, Carl Franson ; original music, John E. Low.|
|Performer(s):||Reported by Jim Gilmore ; narrated by Will Lyman.|
|Target Audience:||MPAA rating: Not rated.|
|Description:||1 videodisc (ca. 120 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Details:||DVD; widescreen; enhanced for 16 x 9 televisions; stereo.; region 1.; System requirements to access extra documents: PC or Mac.; DVD-ROM drive; Adobe Acrobat Reader.|
|Contents:||1. A newcomer who steals the show --
2. John McCain: center stage at GOP '04 convention --
3. The path to the corridors of power --
4. Character and core values --
5. A shrewd 12-year political assent --
6. Time and again, proving them wrong --
7. Obama: the gauntlet of the primary --
8. McCain's continuing challenge --
9. Last laps of the primary campaigns 10. Two very different men.
|Other Titles:||Choice two thousand eight
Frontline (Television program)
|Responsibility:||a Frontline co-production with Kirk Documentary Group, LTD. ; WGBH Educational Foundation ; writer, producer, and director, Michael Kirk ; producer, Jim Gilmore ; co-producer and co-writer, Paul Stekler.|
- Presidents -- United States -- Election -- 2008.
- Presidential candidates -- United States -- Biography.
- McCain, John, -- 1936-
- Obama, Barack.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 2001-2009.
- Politics and government.
- Presidential candidates.
- Presidents -- Election.
- United States.