Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Christian Lacroix; Christian Lacroix|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||192 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 31 cm.|
approached Lacroix and asked him to prepare a scrapbook of his working methods for an upcoming couture collection in Paris. What started out as a magazine assignment quickly developed into a creative, personal journey for Lacroix as he began filling up scrapbook after scrapbook with Polaroids, handwritten notes, hand-drawn sketches, historical fashion references, and visual references cut out from magazines. A large selection from these scrapbook albums has now been.
collected in 128 pages of full-color plates with detailed commentary by Patrick Mauries.
- Fashion design -- France -- History -- 20th century.
- Fashion design -- France -- History -- 20th century -- Pictorial works.
- Fashion -- France -- History -- 20th century.
- Fashion -- France -- History -- 20th century -- Pictorial works.
- Lacroix, Christian, -- 1951-
- Lacroix, Christian