Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Genre/Form:||Humorous stories, Australian
Christmas stories, Australian
Picture books for children
|Material Type:||Fiction, Primary school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Jackie French; Bruce Whatley
|Notes:||"The illustrations were executed in acrylic paints on watercolor paper."--T.p. verso.|
|Description:||1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 22 x 29 cm.|
|Responsibility:||by Jackie French ; illustrated by Bruce Whatley.|
"Christmas from a wombat's point of view, including competition for the carrots children have left out for Santa's reindeer, and guess who gets stuck in the chimney?"--
Retrieving notes about this item
- Wombats -- Juvenile fiction.
- Carrots -- Juvenile fiction.
- Animals -- Australia -- Juvenile fiction.
- Wombats -- Fiction.
- Christmas -- Fiction.
- Diaries -- Fiction.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Animals / Mammals.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Holidays & Celebrations / Christmas & Advent.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Humorous Stories.
- JUVENILE FICTION / People & Places / Australia & Oceania.