Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Kathryn Beecroft; Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals (Great Britain)
|Contents:||Part 1 The Organization A* Practical information about the organization including contact information for home nations headquarters, staff directory and who does what, enabling you to direct enquiries to the right person. Part 2 Governance A* Annually updated listing of Honorary Officers, Council, Committees and Panels A* Core documents: the CILIP Royal Charter, Bye-laws and Regulations. Part 3 General Information A* Regional Branches and Special Interest Groups including aims and achievements A* Medals and Awards: criteria and listings of past winners A* Making use of facilities at London headquarters, room hire etc. Part 4 Members A* The listing of CILIP's Mmembership in the UK and overseas. Part 5 Historical Information A* Essays on the heritage of CILIP's parent bodies the Institute of Information Scientists and The Library Association A* Listing of Presidents, Secretaries and holders of honorary awards of the IIS and the LA A* Listing of IIS and LA Mmedal and Aaward-winners.|
|Responsibility:||compiled by Kathryn Beecroft.|
- Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals (Great Britain) -- Periodicals.
- Library science -- Great Britain -- Periodicals.
- Librarians -- Great Britain -- Directories -- Periodicals.
- Libraries -- Great Britain -- Directories -- Periodicals.
- Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals (Great Britain)
- Library science.
- Great Britain.