Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||The first book in the series was originally published as Cirque du Freak.
Sequel: Vampire mountain.
|Description:||728 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.|
|Contents:||A living nightmare --
The vampire's assistant --
Tunnels of blood.
|Responsibility:||by Darren Shan.|
Vampire's assistant: After traveling with Mr. Crepsley, the vampire who made him into a half-vampire, Darren returns to the freak show known as the Cirque du Freak and continues to fight his need to drink human blood.
Tunnels of blood: Darren, Evra, and Mr. Crepsley leave the Cirque Du Freak and get a taste of the city, but when corpses drained of blood are discovered, Darren and Evra must confront a dangerous creature of the night.
- Crepsley, Larten (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Vampires -- Juvenile fiction.
- Freak shows -- Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction.
- Horror tales -- Juvenile fiction.
- Crepsley, Larten (Fictitious character)
- Freak shows.
- Horror tales.