Septima Poinsette Clark; Dorothy F Cotton; Robert Lee Green; Annell Ponder; Southern Christian Leadership Conference.
|注意：||Cataloged as part of the Georgia Archives and Manuscripts Automated Access project: A Special Collections Gateway Program of the University Center in Georgia.|
|描述：||7 linear ft.|
The series consists of files of the Citizenship Education Program from 1956-1967. Includes the files of Robert L. Green, Dorothy Cotton, Septima P. Clark, and Annell Ponder, all directly involved in implementing and coordinating the activities of the program. Includes correspondence, field reports, and memoranda. The school reports subseries contain reports and correspondence from citizenship school teachers on the progress in local schools.
- Field Foundation (New York, N.Y.)
- American Missionary Association.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Southern States.
- Civil rights movements -- Southern States.
- Civil rights -- Societies, etc.
- Voter registration -- Southern States.
- Southern States -- Race relations.
- African Americans -- Civil rights.
- Civil rights movements.
- Race relations.
- Voter registration.
- Southern States.