|描述：||384 pages ; 25 cm|
"Mumbai has emptied under the threat of imminent nuclear annihilation; gangs of marauding Hindu and Muslim thugs rove the desolate streets; yet Sarita can think of only one thing: buying the last pomegranate that remains in perhaps the entire city. She is convinced that the fruit holds the key to reuniting her with her physicist husband, Karun, who has been mysteriously missing for more than a fortnight."--Provided by publisher.
- Women statisticians -- Fiction.
- Triangles (Interpersonal relations) -- Fiction.
- Ethnic conflict -- South Asia -- Fiction.
- Nuclear warfare -- Fiction.
- Mumbai (India) -- Fiction.
- Ethnic conflict.
- Nuclear warfare.
- Triangles (Interpersonal relations)
- Women statisticians.
- India -- Mumbai.
- South Asia.
- Amerikanisches Englisch.