Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Roberta Yancy; Stokely Carmichael; James Forman; John Lewis; Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.); Child Development Group of Mississippi.; Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.); Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party.; Southern Institute for Education and Research.; Voter Education Project (Southern Regional Council); Joint Center for Political Studies (U.S.)
|Notes:||Photographs transferred to Photographs and Prints Division.
Artifact transferred to Art and Artifact Division.
|Description:||.8 lin. ft. (2 boxes)|
- Civil rights movements -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights workers -- United States.
- African American college students -- Political activity.
- African American student movements.
- African American politicians.
- African Americans -- Education.
- United States -- Race relations.