Fifty-six filmed oral history interviews with various participants in the civil rights movement in the United States and related documentation, created by the National Museum of African American History and Culture in partnership with the American Folklife Center, 2010-2011. Six interviews were conducted by Patricia Sullivan, Julian Bond, Dwandalyn Reece, Taylor Branch, and LaFleur Paysour in 2010. Forty-nine interviews were conducted by Joseph Mosnier of the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, Southern Oral History Program, and filmed by John M. Bishop in 2011. One interview was conducted by Joseph Mosnier and Kieran Walsh Taylor in 2011.
- Daniels, Jonathan Myrick, -- 1939-1965.
- Grinage, Ben.
- Hansen, Bill, -- 1939-
- Hicks, Robert, -- 1929-2010.
- Hicks, Valeria Payton.
- Hildreth, Marilyn Luper, -- 1947-
- Jenkins, Esau, -- 1910-1972.
- Jenkins, Gayle, -- - 2002.
- Jenkins, Willie Elliot, -- 1952-
- Luper, Clara.
- Moore, William Lewis, -- 1927-1963.
- Parker, Wheeler, -- 1939-
- Till, Emmett, -- 1941-1955.
- Till-Mobley, Mamie, -- -2003.
- Wright, Simeon, -- 1942-
- Albany Movement (Albany, Ga.)
- Black Panther Party.
- Black People's Unity Movement (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Bogalusa Voters League.
- Cambridge Nonviolent Action Committee (Cambridge, Md.)
- Citizenship Education Program.
- Congress of Racial Equality.
- Crown Zellerbach Corporation.
- Deacons for Defense and Justice.
- Dexter Avenue Baptist Church (Montgomery, Ala.)
- Federation of Southern Cooperatives.
- Free Southern Theater.
- Harambee Singers.
- Highlander Folk School (Monteagle, Tenn.)
- Howard University. -- Nonviolent Action Group.
- Lawyers Constitutional Defense Committee (U.S.)
- Medical Committee for Human Rights (U.S.)
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party.
- Mississippi Freedom Project.
- Mississippi Freedom Schools.
- Montgomery Gospel Trio.
- N.S.M Freedom Library.
- NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund.
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. -- Youth Council.
- Newark Community Union Project (N.J.)
- Northern Student Movement.
- Southern Christian Leadership Conference.
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
- Students for a Democratic Society (U.S.)
- African American civil rights workers -- Interviews.
- African American college students -- Interviews.
- African American college teachers -- Interviews.
- African American journalists -- Interviews.
- African American judges -- Interviews.
- African American lawyers -- Interviews.
- Civil rights demonstrations -- Florida -- Saint Augustine.
- Civil rights demonstrations -- Louisiana -- Bogalusa.
- Civil rights demonstrations -- Oklahoma -- Oklahoma City.
- Civil rights movements -- United States.
- Civil rights workers -- United States -- Interviews.
- Discrimination in employment -- United States.
- Discrimination in medical care -- United States.
- Discrimination in public accommodations -- United States.
- Folk singers -- Interviews.
- Freedom Rides, 1961.
- Montgomery Bus Boycott, Montgomery, Ala., 1955-1956.
- Race relations -- United States.
- School integration -- United States.
- Voter registration -- Southern States.
- Women civil rights workers -- United States -- Interviews.