도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||Clara Bradley Burdette; Clara Bradley Burdette; Robert J Burdette; Robert J Burdette|
|문서 형식:||아카이브 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Clara Bradley Burdette; Susan B Anthony; Robert J Burdette; Harry Chandler; Herbert Hoover; Lou Henry Hoover; Carrie Jacobs-Bond; Melville D Landon; Charles Fletcher Lummis; John Steven McGroarty; Ralph Palmer Merritt; Harrison Gray Otis; Aurelia Henry Reinhardt; James Whitcomb Riley; Caroline M Seymour Severance
|설명:||Approximately 50,000 pieces in 130 boxes.|
|더 많은 정보:|
It includes materials on various women's clubs and societies, especially the General Federation of Women's Clubs, California Federation of Women's Clubs, and Alpha Phi Sorority.
There are also materials related to Mills College, Syracuse University, California College in China, the Southwest Museum, Trinity Baptist Church in Los Angeles, including manuscripts and sermons by Robert Jones Burdette, and the Republican party.
Significant persons represented in the collection include: Susan B. Anthony (5 pieces), Robert Jones Burdette (948), Harry Chandler (16), Herbert Hoover (37), Lou Henry Hoover (18), Carrie Jacobs-Bond (23), Melville De Lancy Landon (5), Charles Fletcher Lummis (65), John Steven McGroarty (10), Ralph Palmer Merritt (77), Harrison Gray Otis (25), Aurelia Henry Reinhardt (96), James Whitcomb Riley (23), and Caroline M. Seymour Severance (11).
- Burdette, Clara Bradley, -- 1855-1954.
- Burdette, Clara Bradley, -- 1855-1954 -- Family.
- Burdette, Robert J. -- (Robert Jones), -- 1844-1914.
- Alpha Phi (Sorority)
- California College in China.
- California Federation of Women's Clubs.
- General Federation of Women's Clubs.
- Mills College.
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- )
- Southwest Museum (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Syracuse University.
- Trinity Baptist Church (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Women -- California -- Los Angeles -- Societies and clubs.
- Women civic leaders -- California -- Los Angeles -- Archives.
- Los Angeles (Calif.) -- History -- Sources.
- Women civic leaders.
- Women -- Societies and clubs.
- California -- Los Angeles.